Michael D’Arcy says people paying huge premiums due to exaggerated claims. Click here to read more.
INSURANCE COSTS COULD CLOSE THIRD GENERATION FAMILY BUSINESS: RGDATA MEMBER EOIN MCCAMBRIDGE TELLS PRIMETIME
Click here to see the Primetime report.
Justice Minister Charles Flanagan has been urged to introduce a Perjury Act in the next Dail term. Click here for details.
Click here to read the press release from the Institute of Local Self Reliance.
This unique event has been specifically designed to help small and start-up businesses understand and benefit from the services provided by State offices and agencies. Click here for details.
Local Authorities reliance on commercial rates for funding increased from 28% in 2010 to 37% in 2015, according to a reply from Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government, Simon Coveney TD to a parliamentary question from Pat Deering TD. RGDATA has written to the Minister calling for reforms to the Commercial Rates process
Full details of the application process for the Government’s Town and Village Renewal Scheme have been issued to the Local Authorities. The closing date for applications is 30 June 2017.
The scheme which is targeted at rural towns and villages with populations of less than 10,000 will be operated via the Local Authorities in close collaboration with community and business interests. The Minister for Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs, Deputy Heather Humphreys, anticipates that up to 300 towns and villages will benefit from funding. Click here for further information.
97% of Independent Retailers Experienced Crime in the store in the past 12 months: RGDATA presentation to Garda National Strategic Retail Forum
RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley made a presentation to the Garda National Strategic Retail Forum meeting in Garda HQ in which she outlined the initial results of the RGDATA Crime Survey 2017. Have you completed the crime survey? We need to hear about your experiences. Click here for the link to Survey Monkey.
More Articles ...
- RETAIL CRIME SURVEY 2017: PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SHORT SURVEY
- RGDATA REVIEWS DRAFT EU GUIDE FOR REVITALISATION OF SMALL RETAILERS
- SALE OF ORGANIC PRODUCE: DO YOU HOLD A LICENCE OR AN EXEMPTION?
- BREXIT ROUND TABLE FORUM: Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation
- RGDATA CALLS FOR KEY TOWN CENTRE REVITALISATION MEASURES IN NPF
- MODERNISING & REVITALISING SMALL RETAILERS: EU SEMINAR
- RGDATA IN THE MEDIA: SHOP INSURANCE COSTS
- COMMERCIAL RATES PROTESTORS IN ATHY SEEK FIGURES
- A VISION FOR IRELAND 2020: DRAFT NATIONAL PLANNING FRAMEWORK SUBMISSION
- CUT RED TAPE & BUSINESS COSTS: RGDATA ON MAKING IRELAND BREXIT READY