RGDATA Membership Benefits
It's not just about representing the independent grocery/convenience sector; RGDATA provides specific help for individual stores too...
RGDATA Actively Seeking Sustainable Retail Development
RGDATA is the ONLY trade association that actively encourages sustainable retail development, opposes out of town shops and proactively campaigns for vibrant and vital towns, villages and local communities. Have a query about planning or need advice about making a planning objection? Call us on 01- 2834188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RGDATA Membership can save you money if you avail of our Expert Advice & Affinity Deals
Avail of our Expert Advice Partners and Affinity Deals and Offers to help you cut costs and get a better deal on relevant services. Check out the latest deals at www.rgdata.ie members only section.
Keep up to date on all the retail grocery industry news with RGDATA's bi-monthly E-Zine, RGDATA's instant 'Newsflash' and RGDATA's new Retail Toolkit app.
RGDATA 24/7 Support Services
Get 24/7 support services for your business through our website www.rgdata.ie with our password protected members' only section. There you will find all the essential information for running your shop. Our support services include:
The following extract from RGDATA’s Articles of Association explains the various Classes of Membership:
Classes of Membership
13. The various classes of membership of the Company shall be as follows:-
(a) Retail Members – these are Members who represent the independent retail sector.
(b) Wholesale Members – these are Members who represent the wholesale sector.
(c) Associate Members – these are members other than Retail or Wholesale Members.
14. It shall not be necessary for Members to hold shares in the capital of the Company.
15. The Board shall, at its discretion, on admission of a Member decide which class of Membership is most appropriate to a Member.
Contributions of Members
16. The Board shall, on an annual basis determine the minimum level of annual contribution that is required from each category of Members. VOTES OF MEMBERS
18. The quorum for the transaction of business at any general meeting shall be two members personally present and holding or representing by proxy not less than one-tenth of the share capital of the company for the time being issued; and Regulation 54 of Table A shall be modified accordingly.
19. Each Retail Member shall have one vote at general meetings of the Company. Associate Members and Wholesale Members do not have a vote.
Only Retail Members can be appointed as Directors of RGDATA.
RGDATA will permit Associate Members to access the membership details to provide information to members that is relevant and useful and will benefit their business. RGDATA will strictly monitor this to ensure that members do not receive inappropriate or unnecessary communications. Members should inform RGDATA if they do not wish to receive these communications.
To Apply For Membership - Contact Us Here