RGDATA and the Heritage Council got a great reaction from attendees at the first National Town Centre Health Checks Pilot Workshop which took place in Naas on Thursday 29 September. Attendees included representatives from local authorities, local traders and local citizens from the ten pilot towns.
The full workshop programme is available here.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA to meet with Minister Heather Humphreys
- As 1st anniversary approaches rounding gets a thumbs up from consumers
- Retail crime prevention: Do you have issues you want raised with An Garda?
- Structural Separation: RGDATA seeks meeting with Minister
- An Bord Pleanála upholds RGDATA objection regarding neighbourhood store in Enniscorthy
- ***Social Media for Independent Retailers 21 September at Citywest: Book your place online now***
- Sale of Alcohol Bill will progress in Autumn despite EU objections: Health Minister
- Minister Humphreys invited to launch National Town Centre Health Check Pilot
- PSNI pilot scheme on “drive-offs” deferred following criticism.
- Congratulations to RGDATA members who have made it to the Irish Times Best Shops in Ireland 2016 Shortlist: Ardkeen Quality Foodstore, Country Choice The Milk Market and Nolan's, Clontarf.