RGDATA met the Energy Regulator to highlight independent shop owners’ concerns about energy prices, the 233% increase in the PSO levy since 2011 and why shops cannot provide payment services at a loss.
Representatives of the National Lottery, the National Lottery Regulator and RGDATA have been called to appear before the Oireachtas Finance committee on 11 March to discuss the recent systems crashes. Click here for recent press release
National lottery regulator Liam Sloyan met with RGDATA this week to discuss Retail Agent’s concerns about the National Lottery Switchover. Tara Buckley outlined RGDATA members concerns about the new terminals, the installation of customer self-scanning ticket checkers and other issues raised by retail agents.
RGDATA is seeking a meeting with the Energy Regulator to raise retailer concerns about reductions in energy costs not being passed on to independent retailers.
Minister for Finance Michael Noonan says AIB and Bank of Ireland “recognise the need to increase business lending to small businesses”. Minister Noonan highlighted the Government supports for SMEs. Click here for details
RGDATA featured in the media this week with a members survey revealing that 72% of shop owners have experienced loss of service since the changeover to the new terminals. Click here for the RGDATA press release.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA responds to EU Commission re draft study on retail establishment
- RGDATA ATTENDS HIGH LEVEL GROUP PLANNING SUB COMMITTEE MEETING
- RGDATA ANNUAL: TIPS FROM MEMBERS ON DRIVING SALES, STAFF MOTIVATION & NEW IDEAS FOR YOUR STORE
- DATA PROTECTION BREACH: PHARMACY PAYS OUT €10,000 FOR SHOWING CCTV FOOTAGE TO CUSTOMER'S HUSBAND
- RGDATA T0 ATTEND EU WORKSHOP ON RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT
- RETAIL JOBS WILL BE CREATED IF THE 4.25% PRSI IS REINSTATED: RGDATA TELLS RETAIL CONSULTATION FORUM
- RGDATA HIGHLIGHTS INDEPENDENT RETAILERS’ DISAPPOINTMENT WITH BUDGET 2015
- INDEPENDENT RETAILERS SHINE AT FORECOURT AWARDS
- COURTS SERVICE NOTES RGDATA CALL FOR A FAIR MARGIN FOR RETAILERS FOR FINES PAYMENT SERVICE
- RGDATA URGES UTILITY COMPANIES TO REIMBURSE RETAILERS FOR PAY AS YOU GO SERVICES