RGDATA raised the need for more apprentice butchers, bakers and chefs at a meeting of the Retail Consultation Forum focusing on training needs in the retail sector
RGDATA met the Energy Regulator to highlight independent shop owners’ concerns about energy prices, the 233% increase in the PSO levy since 2011 and why shops cannot provide payment services at a loss.
Representatives of the National Lottery, the National Lottery Regulator and RGDATA have been called to appear before the Oireachtas Finance committee on 11 March to discuss the recent systems crashes. Click here for recent press release
National lottery regulator Liam Sloyan met with RGDATA this week to discuss Retail Agent’s concerns about the National Lottery Switchover. Tara Buckley outlined RGDATA members concerns about the new terminals, the installation of customer self-scanning ticket checkers and other issues raised by retail agents.
RGDATA is seeking a meeting with the Energy Regulator to raise retailer concerns about reductions in energy costs not being passed on to independent retailers.
More Articles ...
- Finance Minister says Banks recognise the need to increase business lending to SMEs
- No need for a costly new tobacco licencing system: RGDATA
- RGDATA in the news: 73% members report a drop in lottery sales
- Do not engage in irresponsible alcohol promotions: RGDATA Helpline advises
- RGDATA responds to EU Commission re draft study on retail establishment
- RGDATA ATTENDS HIGH LEVEL GROUP PLANNING SUB COMMITTEE MEETING
- RGDATA ANNUAL: TIPS FROM MEMBERS ON DRIVING SALES, STAFF MOTIVATION & NEW IDEAS FOR YOUR STORE
- DATA PROTECTION BREACH: PHARMACY PAYS OUT €10,000 FOR SHOWING CCTV FOOTAGE TO CUSTOMER'S HUSBAND
- RGDATA T0 ATTEND EU WORKSHOP ON RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT
- RETAIL JOBS WILL BE CREATED IF THE 4.25% PRSI IS REINSTATED: RGDATA TELLS RETAIL CONSULTATION FORUM