RGDATA has responded to an EU study seeking information about B2B costs and late payments. Click here to read the questionnaire and RGDATA's response.
RGDATA has called on Minister of State with responsibility for Financial Services and Insurance Michael D'Arcy TD to make radical reforms to tackle the high cost of shop insurance. RGDATA has sought a meeting with the Minister to highlight shop owners' concerns about insurance costs and the rise of the "compo culture".
Minister for Housing, Planning Community & Local Government, Eoghan Murphy TD has reappointed RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley to NOAC. The National Oversight & Audit Commission is responsible for oversight of Local Government activity with regard to providing value for money, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Check out the activity of NOAC here.
Michael D’Arcy says people paying huge premiums due to exaggerated claims. Click here to read more.
INSURANCE COSTS COULD CLOSE THIRD GENERATION FAMILY BUSINESS: RGDATA MEMBER EOIN MCCAMBRIDGE TELLS PRIMETIME
Click here to see the Primetime report.
Justice Minister Charles Flanagan has been urged to introduce a Perjury Act in the next Dail term. Click here for details.
More Articles ...
- US REGULATORS URGED TO BLOCK AMAZON ACQUISITION OF WHOLEFOODS
- TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS DUBLIN 2017: INVITE FOR LOCAL ENTREPENEURS
- Stop penalising “bricks and mortar shops on main streets”: Fianna Fail urges Government to deliver on Commercial Rates Bill
- RGDATA raises concerns about increasing Local Authority reliance on Commercial Rates
- Is your Town applying for a Town and Village Renewal Scheme grant?
- 97% of Independent Retailers Experienced Crime in the store in the past 12 months: RGDATA presentation to Garda National Strategic Retail Forum
- RETAIL CRIME SURVEY 2017: PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SHORT SURVEY
- RGDATA REVIEWS DRAFT EU GUIDE FOR REVITALISATION OF SMALL RETAILERS
- SALE OF ORGANIC PRODUCE: DO YOU HOLD A LICENCE OR AN EXEMPTION?
- BREXIT ROUND TABLE FORUM: Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation