Michael D’Arcy says people paying huge premiums due to exaggerated claims. Click here to read more.
INSURANCE COSTS COULD CLOSE THIRD GENERATION FAMILY BUSINESS: RGDATA MEMBER EOIN MCCAMBRIDGE TELLS PRIMETIME
Click here to see the Primetime report.
Justice Minister Charles Flanagan has been urged to introduce a Perjury Act in the next Dail term. Click here for details.
Click here to read the press release from the Institute of Local Self Reliance.
This unique event has been specifically designed to help small and start-up businesses understand and benefit from the services provided by State offices and agencies. Click here for details.
Local Authorities reliance on commercial rates for funding increased from 28% in 2010 to 37% in 2015, according to a reply from Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government, Simon Coveney TD to a parliamentary question from Pat Deering TD. RGDATA has written to the Minister calling for reforms to the Commercial Rates process
More Articles ...
- Is your Town applying for a Town and Village Renewal Scheme grant?
- 97% of Independent Retailers Experienced Crime in the store in the past 12 months: RGDATA presentation to Garda National Strategic Retail Forum
- RETAIL CRIME SURVEY 2017: PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SHORT SURVEY
- RGDATA REVIEWS DRAFT EU GUIDE FOR REVITALISATION OF SMALL RETAILERS
- SALE OF ORGANIC PRODUCE: DO YOU HOLD A LICENCE OR AN EXEMPTION?
- BREXIT ROUND TABLE FORUM: Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation
- RGDATA CALLS FOR KEY TOWN CENTRE REVITALISATION MEASURES IN NPF
- MODERNISING & REVITALISING SMALL RETAILERS: EU SEMINAR
- RGDATA IN THE MEDIA: SHOP INSURANCE COSTS
- COMMERCIAL RATES PROTESTORS IN ATHY SEEK FIGURES